Saturday, September 29, 2012

Recipe Review- Garlic-Lover's Vegetable Stir Fry with Eggplant, Zucchini, and Yellow Squash

I am trying to add more veggies to my diet.  When I get the surgery, I will not be able to live by meat alone, plus it is not healthy.  Tonight I tried one of the recipes that caught my eye.   I like the veggies at Osaka.  I always eat them all.  I was hoping this was similar.  It was good.  It made a huge mess with the popping oil, but I ate all of my veggies.  I will tweak the recipe and play with the amount of oil used.  I didn't like the eggplant as much as the squash and zucchini, but it was ok.  Yea me.

Garlic Lovers Stir Fry with Eggplant, Zucchini, and Yellow Squash

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this, I am a vegetarian and this Vegetarian stir fry recipe is perfect for me. Now I know on how to cook a simple recipe of stir fry. I will visit this blog to read more recipe of yours.

    ReplyDelete