Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Protein Search

I have been looking online at protein powder reviews.  Most of the people tend to use powders.  One premix that seems to be liked by most people is Premier Protein.  You can get it at Sams.  I plan to pick that up and give it a go.  For a powder, I hope to get some samples ordered.   I went to GNC today and bought some of their powder, Isopure Chocolate.  It has gotten mixed reviews.  GNC allows you to return items you don't like so gives me a good way to try a product and not get stuck with a lot of yuck.  The salesguy also gave me two samples of another whey isolate they carry, so I have that one to try as well.   I bought a new blender yesterday, so I hope to try these as soon as the parts are out of the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment