Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Product Review- Cellucor Super Sport Isolated Whey Protein

I was given to samples of this protein when I went to GNC to see what they carried.  When I decided to try the Isopure, the sales guy went in the back and brought me a sample of the Chocolate and the Vanilla Creme.  Both are a half serving, so I tried them both back to back.  I started off with the Chocolate.  I decided to mix them with water.  The chocolate was very good.  A bit sweet, but good nonetheless.  It did lump a little.  When I get my shaker bottle in, that may help a lot.  I didn't want to use the blender since I think it added a ton of air and I was not making it shake like and adding the ice to blend.  I next tried the Vanilla Creme.  I was lazy and didn't rinse out the glass so there was some residual chocolate in the bottom.  This was good as well.  I would buy either again.  I can see the Vanilla Creme being a good base for adding sugar free pudding to as well as sugar free flavorings.  I give both an A with a slight nudge to the Chocolate since I am a chocolate girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment