Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Product Review- Unjury Protein (Unflavored)

The last couple of days I have been finishing up the Isopure I bought.  I tried a couple of Torani flavorings in it and will review those next.  I have been thinking it would be good to also have a unflavored protein to add to things like Crystal Light or soups to up the protein amounts.  I gave my sample of Unjury a try today in my Margarita Crystal Light.  Can I just say YUCK!  That was some nasty.  I don't know if it was the combinations of the two flavors, because I understand there is still a slight taste to the unflavored or what happened.  It is good I have two samples two try so the next time I will try it in something else.  Wow. Still thinking about how nasty that was...

Verdict- Still out.

No comments:

Post a Comment