Saturday, October 20, 2012

Produce Review- Great Value Drink Enhancer (Grape)

I have been reading on the boards about people putting Mio and other flavor enhancers in their water to change it up a bit.  I thought to give it a try.  I found out that Mio was sold at WalMart and headed over there to see what the deal was.  I saw that WalMart made a similar produce so I bought 2 of those and one of the Mio.  Today I tried the WalMart brand in grape.  It was ok.  Not good not bad.  It is basically flavors the water so that is faintly sweet and grape.  There is a bit of sucralose.  I like regular water just fine and I like some flavors of Crystal Light.  This would be something for the middle.  Not plain, not sweet/tangy/sour.  I guess it does what it is supposed to do and if you didn't like the taste of plain water, I might help you drink more.  I like plain water, so I will probably use this up and move on.  The other two flavors have caffeine in them.  No I didn't read the ingredients and since both are labeled as "energy", I guess we know where the energy comes from.   I will give those a try earlier in the day sometime soon.

Judgement- ok for what it is...


P.S.  I was back on track today with my eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment