Monday, March 11, 2013

How Am I Doing

I am so much better than I was when I came home from the hospital.  I did have a couple of freak outs that I would have to go back because it came on without any warning and the blood techs were showing up in my nightmares.  I am back to getting most of my liquids and all of my protein.  I have not been so good at the vitamins though.  I ordered some different calcium to try.  The Citrical was like taking a ton of chalk.  I am sure it is not so bad if it didn't have to be crushed.  No excuse for not taking my multi- vit.  That one tastes good and goes down easily.  I need to stop with the dumb moves.  This does not benefit me one little bit.

I am enjoying the group of February WLS people on Facebook.  We have had different surgeries and are at different points in our food progression, but we are supportive of each other.  I am grateful for a group like that.  Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment