Saturday, February 2, 2013

Is It February Already?

Time has been flying!  It seems like it was just New Years Day.  I am finally back in the home stretch again.  I have a surgery date and all of the associated appointments set up.  I would like to say that I was able to get back in the zone like I was prior to my first surgery no go, but I have not been.  I have been letting my emotions steer my food choices.  I am still down below what the dietitian wanted me to lose prior to surgery, but that is still 9 pound more than I had been when I was revved about my surgery.  I am still excited about the surgery and I know it will allow me to get to a place that I yearn for.  Now to get my head back in the game.  I have continued to read the boards on OH and still have kept up with bookmarking posts and recipes.  I still have a bit before I start the liquid diet.  Last time I had been eating low carb and didn't have much trouble with the 4 days of the liquid diet I completed before having to cancel the surgery.  I hope it will be the same this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment