Sunday, February 17, 2013

Product Review- Jay Robb Whey Protein- Chocolate

A couple of days ago I saw that GNC was running some sales.  I decided to take a look around and noticed they had the Jay Robb Whey Protein on sale.  I had heard good things about the protein (few additives and sweetened with stevia).  I decided to give it a play and see if it can beat the Syntrax I have been drinking.  I mixed it up with water because that is how I have reviewed all of the other protein powders.  I so prefer the mix with almond or coconut milk.  It was good.  I can't say if it was better than the Syntrax because I mix that with milk, but I will try it again tomorrow with the milk and get a better comparison between the two.  It was good with plain water and that will come in handy when I am first home from surgery.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that my tastes do not change.  I bought some vanilla as well.  I will be trying that soon.

Score- A


No comments:

Post a Comment