Thursday, August 16, 2012

Message Boards

I have been reading the info out there on the message boards.  Initially I read alot on GastricSleeve.com.  They were relative active on there, but I didn't realize that the site was created by one of the doctors who advertises on the site and I started to feel some of the information was biased in that direction.  Most of the sites allow members to post their surgeon and this site had an overwhelming number of his patients.  This is good if you are one of his patients, but I will not be.  The other board was VerticalSleeveTalk.com.  That one was ok too, but not as active.  I was very spoiled by BreastCancer.org.  That had tons of current posts on anything you could think of relative to BC.  I did notice that a couple of blogs that I read mentioned ObesityHelp.com.  I started looking on there and their vertical sleeve forum is pretty good.  That is where I look mostly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment